Spartan Animations And Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spartan Animations And Forum

The SAAF is a forum for animations, art, and everything in between.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharp McHappy the stickfigure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler9
Admin

Sharp McHappy the stickfigure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharp McHappy the stickfigure   Sharp McHappy the stickfigure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:01 am

SharpStick wrote:
Tyler9 wrote:
A few things. You should not have copy and pasted your RHG and then not edited. You need to fix this so it follows the rules. No one should be on your hitlist, friends, battles, or enemies yet. You just joined Spartan, and as I can see, no battles have gone on yet. You dont need the race or theme song of your character. And you do not have any points yet, also, the way you have the points right now, is 100% incorrect. Edit this page until it follows the rules, or else I will have to do it for you and you need to edit about ALL of it. You need to make sure it follows all of the rules before posting. Thanks Sharp.

Fine, now my page must be following the rules. But are you saying that I don't have the freedom to have race or theme? I don't need that on SP, but I have the freedom to have it there. And the friendlist, look at it. It's not the usernames, it's their RHG's names. What I'm saying is, that my character knows these people from RHG. So, he still knows them in this tournament Razz

no, I said you dont NEED the race or theme song. you can have it, but it doesn't matter. And you can keep the friends list like that, but no one will know who those people are.
Back to top Go down
https://spartananimations.board-directory.net
SharpStick

PostSubject: Re: Sharp McHappy the stickfigure   Sharp McHappy the stickfigure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Tyler9 wrote:
A few things. You should not have copy and pasted your RHG and then not edited. You need to fix this so it follows the rules. No one should be on your hitlist, friends, battles, or enemies yet. You just joined Spartan, and as I can see, no battles have gone on yet. You dont need the race or theme song of your character. And you do not have any points yet, also, the way you have the points right now, is 100% incorrect. Edit this page until it follows the rules, or else I will have to do it for you and you need to edit about ALL of it. You need to make sure it follows all of the rules before posting. Thanks Sharp.

Fine, now my page must be following the rules. But are you saying that I don't have the freedom to have race or theme? I don't need that on SP, but I have the freedom to have it there. And the friendlist, look at it. It's not the usernames, it's their RHG's names. What I'm saying is, that my character knows these people from RHG. So, he still knows them in this tournament Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyler9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharp McHappy the stickfigure   Sharp McHappy the stickfigure Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
https://spartananimations.board-directory.net
SharpStick

PostSubject: Sharp McHappy the stickfigure   Sharp McHappy the stickfigure Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:34 pm

SHARP

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

POWERS:
He is made of spikantobyla. That makes it so he has small spike-like objects all over his body. When he punches someone, he can make it so the spikes on the hand folds up, and then it's like a scratch. He can throw them, and summon them from the ground. He can make weapons out of them. They are kinda like armor for him, because they are harder then skin. He has thousands of them on his body. He has blood, but no organs(he has blood because blood from other people sticks to his inner spikantobyla.),his spikes take the job of it, he uses them as a brain, heart, and so on. He has holes for eyes that makes him see, and a mouth.His spikes regenate.

WEAKNESS:
Even through he is fast, his attacks are weak. His spikes can be burned up easily (and Sharp is 90% spikes, so he is weak to fire). He can only make simple weapons, like swords and knifes. Even through he seems kinda overpowered with all of his spikes on his body, he DOES take damage. He isn't very good at using weapons. His spikes regenate pretty slow. If he is dead, that won't save him.

RACE:
Creation by crazy scientist.

PERSONALITY:
He is a very kind stick, who only fights for fun. He is not the type who would kill someone (He has only killed 2 people, because of viruses in his body). He almost always has a smile on his face.

THEME SONG:(:3)
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

long-ass story Razz:

HITLIST:
None.

DEMO:
old: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
almost all of his powers, and old: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Kinda new: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

BATTLES:
None

FRIEND LIST(these are people from Sharp's past):
Tophat: Fellow ally
SAVY: Fellow ally
Speedy: Best friend
Silvermac: Best Friend
Nitro: Best friend
Scorcher: friend
Dubler: friend
Pencil: friend
Esau: friend
Joe: friend

Last edited by SharpStick on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharp McHappy the stickfigure   Sharp McHappy the stickfigure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharp McHappy the stickfigure
Page 1 of 1